10.10.14

Fabulous Fridays

Okay, I know it's late but it's still Friday so here's this week's Fabulous Friday post! I've gone for something a little different this week as I realised that it's not actually that long until Christmas which is completely terrifying as I have no ideas for what to buy people what so ever! However, I did have a little look at some things that I might like and I realised that the majority of items linked to books in some way so I thought I would do a list this week of gifts you could buy for your book loving friends (or yourself) 

If you click on the product name then it will take you to the website where you can purchase them! I am in no way endorsing any of these sites, these are just the ones that came up in my Google search. 

Have a good weekend

Dot
xx

First up is this lovely set of classic book cover coasters, I am definitely putting these on my wish list.
If you are anything like me then you will have A LOT of notebooks, I get a little bit twitchy if I only have one spare one on my desk! This one can be personalised for all your bookish notes


I think that I am going to have to get this Charlotte's Web t-shirt for Darcey, they do it in adult sizes too though if you are particularly taken by it!



The Folio Society produce some absolutely stunning books, I think they are so lovely as gifts, below is one of my favourites but it's worth looking at the website as there are so many to choose from. They also do children's books which I think are a very special gift to give at any time. 

1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die is a brilliant gift for a book lover, someone bought me an edition a few years ago and I still dip in and out of it if I am looking for some reading inspiration.

I get told off for constantly buying new mugs and Dr S now operates a strict 'one in one out' policy so now I have to get my kicks by buying them for other people. This book worm one is lovely


Finally, I have a very boring black leather cover on my Kindle so I think I shall be dropping some hints about one of these for Christmas!


I hope that you like some of these ideas and that they may kick start your Christmas shopping. I'll be back next week with some book ideas!







1 comment:

jessicabookworm said...

I refuse to think of Christmas until at least November but thank you there are some lovely ideas here.

All change here!

I have made the decision to stop doing written reviews on here for a little while. I shall keep this page open but for the time being I sha...