19.8.09

I'm back!!

Well I got home last night! Mr S and I had a perfect wedding day and a really lovely honeymoon! Still trying to take it all in to be honest and there are still many pictures to look at and a lot of wedding cake to eat! I really enjoyed all of the books that I read while I was away and reviews will be appearing over the next few days so come back and have a look! Hope that you are all okay, I have really missed reading all your blogs while I have been away so I'm going to be making many visits to find out what you have all been up to!

9 comments:

Bookalicious Ramblings said...

Welcome back!!! Glad to hear you had a great time and I look forward to reading your reviews! :)

Melody said...

Welcome back, Dot! I look forward to reading your posts soon! :)

gautami tripathy said...

Good to see you back!

Hope your Honeymoon goes on forever!

Wednesday: Wondrous Words/A-Z wednesday

Dot said...

Thank you- I am just sorting my reviews, hopefully start posting them tomorrow!

Nicole (Linus's Blanket) said...

Congratulations Dot! I am glad to hear that you had a fab time.

Dot said...

Thanks Nicole, we had a lovely wedding and honeymoon but it's great to be back too!

Novelicious said...

Congratulations!! Good to see you back, and glad to hear you had a great time!!
xx :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'm pleased to hear that you have had a wonderful time.

Dot said...

farmlanebooks- Thank you! We had such a perfect day!

All change here!

I have made the decision to stop doing written reviews on here for a little while. I shall keep this page open but for the time being I sha...