8.4.09

Bits and Bobs!

This is not an entirely book related post and for that I apologise! I would like to say that I am really enjoying The Parasites by Daphne Du Maurier though. She is my favourite author and I have been meaning to read this for some time, I will let you know more once I have finished!
Mr S and I are pretty busy at the moment, only 3 and a bit months until our wedding! We are far more organised than we were but there is still a way to go! I have my dress sorted and am taking my bridesmaid's to get theirs on Saturday so that should be fun! We are leaving the Shire for the Easter weekend so we can spend some time with Mr S' family and some visiting relatives so I am really looking forward to that, will hopefully get some time to fit a bit of reading and writing in also!
I did want to say that I went to see The Boat that Rocked at the weekend and I loved it! It really cheered me up! There is a great cast involved; Billy Nighy, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Kenneth Brannagh, Rhys Ifans, Emma Thompson and many, many more! I loved the music and I think it is probably now my favourite Richard Curtis film.
I felt very liberated at the end of last week as I closed my facebook account and went cold turkey! There were just too many relatives crawling out the wood-work and causing trouble so I decided to leave. However, I have become very swiftly addicted to Twitter! I really didn't get it at first but now it has replaced Facebook in my affections! If you are as addicted to Twitter as me then please feel free to follow me, my user name is Dot_Scribbles

No comments:

All change here!

I have made the decision to stop doing written reviews on here for a little while. I shall keep this page open but for the time being I sha...