8.12.08

Looking forward to 2009!


It is not nice to say but I will be glad to see the back of 2008! The latter part of this year has been pretty horrible for me and therefore has also put those around me under strain. It is not nice being made to question everything that you have done or said or to look back on your past and see things in a very different light. I have come to realise that some people are just not right and it is pointless trying to understand or analyse their behaviour; that is just allowing them to infringe even more on your life and it is a waste of time anyway. This year has shown to me more than ever the important people that are in my life; Mr S, my lovely sister and her husband have been fantastic and I couldn't have asked for any more from any of them. It is times spent with them that makes me think that the only thing to do is to get on with it; that is the best type of revenge to have. While we are all together, taking part in each others lives we are not the ones missing out and we are not the ones that have stopped that from happening.

So here's to 2009- there is a lot going on next year and a lot to look forward. My sister and her husband will be all settled in their beautiful new house which they really deserve. We have some new ideas for the business and hopefully will have some new contacts to make in the new year. Mr S will be embarking on the scary but exciting part of his degree which will mean he will be working in hospital nearly everyday. I know that he is a little frightened about this but I think he will love it and show everyone what he is made of. 2009 is also the year that we had planned to get married and I think this will still happen; I want it to, we just need to decide when and where.

No comments:

All change here!

I have made the decision to stop doing written reviews on here for a little while. I shall keep this page open but for the time being I sha...