9.12.08

A Confession

I have a confession to make, I have a library fine! For £15.48! I am really embarrassed about this; it is from when we lived in the centre of town- I completely forgot to take some books back and then Mr S dropped them back for me. I didn't realise that I had a fine until I logged into my library account on-line last night. My plan was to join the lovely old library that is literally at the top of my road- really lucky to have one so close but now I am embarrassed that they will think I am a nightmare borrower as the first time I go on I will have to pay this big fine! Mr S said that I am being silly and I should just go in! I know that he is right and it would be great to be able to borrow books again and I would have no reason not to return them on time so I shall have just have to face the music. Maybe I could take them some mince pies!

No comments:

All change here!

I have made the decision to stop doing written reviews on here for a little while. I shall keep this page open but for the time being I sha...