31.12.08

Bring on 2009!!!


I am so excited that it is the last day of 2008- I will be very glad to see the back of this year and I am really looking forward to seeing what 2009 will bring! Mr S and I were just going to stop in for New Year but his parents have asked us to go over to theirs for dinner so that is what we shall be doing! I hope that you all have a very Happy New Year's Eve and that 2009 is a good year all round. I have decided on my final list of New Year's Resolutions and they are as follows:
  1. Make a start on the book- I think I have it all worked out in my head now so it is time to get it down on paper. I am going to try and be quite disciplined about it and write everyday.
  2. Try and swear less (very un-ladylike).
  3. Drink less diet coke.
  4. Take part in a charity run/walk.
  5. Eat more vegetables and fruit and just green things in general.
  6. To try and learn to handle stressful situations more (This is more for Mr S' benefit).
I shall let you know how I am getting on in the New Year!!

No comments:

All change here!

I have made the decision to stop doing written reviews on here for a little while. I shall keep this page open but for the time being I sha...