1.10.08

Waiting for the Weekend!


Arrrrgggghhh I started this week all bright eyed and bushy tailed and I have had enough already and just want it to be the weekend and it's only Wednesday! I just feel like there are not enough hours in the day, how do you write and have a normal job? We have things planned nearly every night this week and the weekend is pretty busy too; I think that I am going to have to start disciplining myself and actually set proper time aside in which to write. I am very lucky as Mr S is very supportive and always encourages me to follow my dreams but sometimes I feel bad about shutting myself away of an evening when I haven't really seen him all day. Things are not great at the moment for a number of reasons and the idea has been to keep myself really busy in order to take my mind off things but this has just resulted in me filling my time up with seeing other people so then I never get time to myself and I suppose at some point I am going to have to take the time to actually sit down and think about everything rather than just brushing it all under the carpet.

We are going to be spending more time at home over the next few months anyway as we are getting a puppy which I am really excited about. We are having a Shih Tzu boy on the 18th October, it sounds like a real handbag dog but I am not like that at all, it's just that they are a breed that I know really well, that is what we had at home when we were young and it is what my sister has. Mr S is slightly concerned that his manliness will be called into question when he is seen walking the tiny ball of fluff in our local park!! We went to look at them last week and I was so shocked at just how small they are; at the moment they are a little bit smaller than guinea pigs and it will not be much bigger when we bring it home; I am very frightened that I may accidentally step or sit on it and we have had to go round checking for any nooks and crannies that it may disappear into! So as I said we will be at home trying to train the pooch to wee outside rather than in the house so I am sure I will have plenty of time to get things down on paper, fingers crossed.


No comments:

All change here!

I have made the decision to stop doing written reviews on here for a little while. I shall keep this page open but for the time being I sha...